- 2 racks pork back ribs (about 4 lb), cut into 2-rib pieces 2 kg
- 8 fresh pineapple rings
- Maple BBQ Sauce:
- 1 cup ketchup 250 mL
- 1/4 cup brown sugar 60 mL
- 1/4 cup maple syrup 60 mL
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar 60 mL
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard 15 mL
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce 15 mL
- 1 tbsp chili powder 15 mL
- Step 1 Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Add ribs. Simmer over medium heat for 30 min. or until cooked through.
- Step 2 Meanwhile, mix all ingredients for Maple BBQ Sauce. Divide into 2 portions. Set aside.
- Step 3 When ribs are cooked, remove to platter with tongs.
- Step 4 Grill ribs on BBQ, preheated to medium, for 15 min. Baste with 1 portion of the sauce. Grill until ribs are lightly charred. Also grill pineapple rings for 1 to 2 min. per side, until grill marked.
- Step 5 Serve ribs with pineapple rings and remaining Maple BBQ Sauce on the side.