Invest in your Business AND your Community – Become a #myNiagara Partner
- Instantly promote your sales, news and events to our engaged & loyal online audience of SHOP LOCAL supporters
- Reach local consumers direct with our weekly email newsletters
- Gain active social media followers
- Increase traffic to your website and through your doors
- Discover new opportunities by connecting & collaborating with other social-saavy local businesses and community organizations
- Brand yourself as a Community Builder supporting a culture of collaboration in Niagara with local Businesses, Community Organizations and #SupportLocal Advocates working together to expand our collective audience
Want to learn more about advertising with us?
Please contact: info@myNiagaraOnline.com
- Exploring the affordable housing crunch in Niagara, and why people spend years on a waiting list
- This third annual benefit event for the Alzheimer’s Society is now virtual!
- I have noticed that my neighbour has a couple of dead/dying trees in his backyard. Who’s insurance pays if his tree falls on my building?
- CANCELLED: Seaway Mall Trick or Treat
- Community Submission: Speak for the Creek! Organizing Against Frenchman’s Creek Re-Zoning and Development Proposal
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.