Inspiring a culture of collaboration by interactively sharing LOCAL in all communities of Niagara -supporting our local economy to thrive!
Who We Are:
- We’re an online community of established businesses, start-ups, non-profit organizations, artists, service clubs, Niagara residents, Community Bloggers and other local contributors.
- We’re joiners, influencers, and big supporters of Niagara local culture and ‘Shop Local’ campaigns.
- We collaboratively share community-sourced content interactively with our growing audience of avid social media users who love to share and participate online.
- Our community building initiative functions based on a social enterprise business model – sustainably delivering a community promotion service that is cost-effective for all participants.
- We are privately funded by our network of myNiagara Community Partners who have invested in our sponsorship/advertising packages and are committed to working together to collectively grow our common audience.
- Thanks to the sponsorship support of our Community Partners we provide FREE promotional support to our Non-Profit community organizations and service groups
Our myPelham.com, myWelland.com & myNOTL.com local networks currently operate in the Town of Pelham, City of Welland and the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. (& growing – reach out to us if you think your local Niagara community should be next!)
Get Involved and Participate:
Have a story, event or photo to share? Simply e-mail your submissions to info@myNiagaraOnline.com
Attention #SupportLocal Community Bloggers !
We welcome GUEST POSTS – Please send us your articles, so that we can link back and amplify them for you. email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s start collaborating!
Tweet @myNiagaraOnline, post on our Facebook Page – TAG #myNiagara and let’s Live❤Love ❤Local together!