Inspiring a culture of collaboration by interactively sharing LOCAL in all communities of Niagara -supporting our local economy to thrive!
Who We Are:
- We’re an online community of established businesses, start-ups, non-profit organizations, artists, service clubs, Niagara residents, Community Bloggers and other local contributors.
- We’re joiners, influencers, and big supporters of Niagara local culture and ‘Shop Local’ campaigns.
- We collaboratively share community-sourced content interactively with our growing audience of avid social media users who love to share and participate online.
- Our community building initiative functions based on a social enterprise business model – sustainably delivering a community promotion service that is cost-effective for all participants.
- We are privately funded by our network of myNiagara Community Partners who have invested in our sponsorship/advertising packages and are committed to working together to collectively grow our common audience.
- Thanks to the sponsorship support of our Community Partners we provide FREE promotional support to our Non-Profit community organizations and service groups
Our myPelham.com, myWelland.com, myNOTL.com and myNiagaraSouthCoast.com local networks currently operate in Pelham, Welland, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Port Colborne, Wainfleet, Fort Erie (& growing – reach out to us if you think your local Niagara community should be next!)
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.