Where Life & Community Connect!
myNiagara online showcases hyperlocal happenings from the point of view of locals who know and love their Niagara hometown neighbourhood. We’re joiners, influencers, and big supporters of Niagara local culture and ‘Shop Local’ campaigns.
Locals supporting Local – Proudly Grassroots in Niagara
We all know it takes a village – myNiagara Online operates based on a Social Enterprise Model empowering Residents, Local Businesses and Community Organizations to work together as a community building collaborative.
Network of Community Hubs
We build thriving, connected communities by interactively sharing local community-sourced information.
Our myNiagaraOnline community platform effectively integrates web publishing, newsletter distribution and social media to help all participants boost their local marketing reach. Currently our local networks include: myPelham.com, myWelland.com, myNOTL.com and myNiagaraSouthCoast.com
Reach out to us if you’re interested to launch a myNiagara Online local network in your Hometown or Neighbourhood! info@myNiagaraOnline.com
- Port Colborne Fire & Emergency Services launches FARM 911
- BeauChapeau Introduces ‘Vintage Vault’
- M.T. Bellies Re-opening for Takeout Only on May 6th
- Coming Soon! Pelham Art Festival ONLINE Show & Sale May 1-15, 2021
- PenFinancial Credit Union donates $25,000 to local organizations providing community support to those impacted by COVID-19
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.