Inspiring a culture of collaboration by interactively sharing LIVE❤LOVE ❤LOCAL in all communities of Niagara -supporting our local economy to thrive!
Who We Are:
- We’re an online community of established businesses, start-ups, non-profit organizations, artists, service clubs, Niagara residents, Community Bloggers and other local contributors.
- We’re joiners, influencers, and big supporters of Niagara local culture and ‘Shop Local’ campaigns. We’re committed to helping mobilize a collective #LiveLoveLocal Movement in all communities of Niagara.
- We collaboratively share community-sourced content interactively with our growing audience of avid social media users who love to share and participate online.
- Our community building initiative functions based on a social enterprise business model – sustainably delivering a community promotion service that is cost-effective for all participants.
- We are privately funded by our network of myNiagara Community Partners who have invested in our sponsorship/advertising packages and are committed to working together to collectively grow our common audience.
- Thanks to the sponsorship support of our Community Partners we provide FREE promotional support to our Non-Profit community organizations and Service Groups
Our local networks include myPelham.com, myWelland.com, myNOTL.com and myNiagaraSouthCoast.com and we actively curate #LiveLoveLocal Guest Posts from local community-building networks throughout the Niagara Region.
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.