The Pelham Farmers Market will open for essential shopping on Thursday May 6 at 4pm. You can expect the following when you visit the market this season;
– Wear a face-covering at all times unless you have an exception
– Sanitizer available before entry
– No handling or sampling of food
– Maintain a safe distance of 2M
– Follow the traffic-flow directions
**New this year, Kids can join in the market fun by registering for Junior Growers. Through this program kids have a chance to learn, explore and grow along side the Pelham Farmers Market. Weekly market inspired adventures will be available to keep you entertained all market season long!
To find more information or register for Junior Growers visit www.pelham.ca/farmers-market