Accipiter Radar, a proud member of the Pelham community, is a global provider of high performance radar surveillance solutions, has developed a new class of surveillance technology that combines radar sensors with “big data” target analytics and a suite of innovative user applications.
This patented “Made in Canada” capability is called the Radar Intelligence Network™ (RINs) and convey the enhanced functionality provided.
RINs deliver the following breakthrough situational awareness capabilities:
- Tracks small, uncooperative targets at long range in high-clutter environments.
- Seamless integration of multiple sensor types for all-domain awareness with Plug & Play integration for additional fixed and mobile sensors for extended coverage.
- Unlimited target data persistence to support investigations and intelligence analysis. Historical data analysis allows locating Search & Rescue targets and tracking unauthorized UAV flights back to launch point.
- Surveillance-to-Intelligence™ (S2I) software toolset performs automated Complex Event Recognition, threat assessment and target classification with alerting to reduce information overload and attention effort for operational personnel.
- Rules-based Device Activation Processor triggers physical devices such as camera positioners, acoustic hailers, deterrents and countermeasures.
- Configurable and secure interagency information sharing.
RINs are designed to track the small uncooperative targets of concern in safety, security and law enforcement applications such as small water craft, ultralight aircraft, drones, birds and people. The result is enhanced security and safety through unprecedented all domain awareness for modern day applications such as coastal surveillance, search and rescue, port security, maritime security, border enforcement, law enforcement, critical infrastructure protection, perimeter security, bird and drone strike prevention and environmental protection.