- This event has passed.
Pelham’s 2024 Budget Public Meeting
September 13 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
The budget is about setting goals and priorities for spending to meet the needs of the community. Learn more about the process for 2024 at www.pelham.ca/2024Budget
The Town of Pelham’s 2024 Budget Public Meeting will take place using a hybrid format of in-person and Zoom webinar on September 13, 2023, at 4:30 p.m.
- Virtual Participation: Zoom Webinar
- In-person Participation: Council Chambers, Pelham Town Hall, 20 Pelham Town Square, Fonthill ON
- View the Public Meeting in person in the gallery of Council Chambers or online at www.pelham.ca/live(External link)
How residents can participate:
- Those who wish to speak and present to Council either in person or via the Zoom webinar must pre-register by emailing email@example.com(External link) by noon on Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
- Residents viewing via live stream at www.pelham.ca/live(External link) can provide comments to firstname.lastname@example.org(External link). Those attending in person may provide verbal comments at the Public Meeting; pre-registration is encouraged but not required.
Residents unable to attend the September 13, 2023, meeting or who would like to provide submissions in advance are encouraged to provide written input. Submissions by e-mail, regular post, or drop box must be received by the Town of Pelham by noon on Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
- By e-mail to email@example.com(External link)
- By regular post to 20 Pelham Town Square, P.O. Box 400, Fonthill, ON L0S 1E0, c/o Town Clerk
- By placing comments in an envelope in the drop box located at the lower main entrance to Town Hall, adjacent to Peace Park.
For more information and updates on the 2024 Budget, visit www.pelham.ca/2024Budget(External link) or call 905-980-6668
Want to Add Your Community Event? Submit Here!