Be A Santa To A Senior is a back again this year but looking a little bit different. This year we will be accepting gift cards to some popular local stores and restaurants, and then special ‘elves’ will go out and make the purchases to minimize handling of gifts.
The Be A Santa to A Senior truly does make a difference to the most vulnerable seniors in our community and we are so pleased that our community is open to embracing this year’s necessary safety modifications.
The program is running now until Dec 16 2020.
The participating drop off locations include:
Pleasantview Funeral Home & Cemetery 2250 RR20 (Hwy 20) Fonthill
Stamford Home Hardware 3639 Portage Rd., Niagara Falls
Boggio’s Pharmacy 200 Catherine St., Port Colborne
Boggio’s Pharmacy 307 Ridge Rd., Ridgeway
- Thank you for your continued support of our Be A Santa to a Senior program. To ensure everyone’s safety this year, our program has been modified.
- This year we are asking participants to purchase gift card(s). Our suggested retailers include: Giant Tiger, Home Hardware, Canadian Tire, Dollarama, grocers like No Frills, Food Basics, pharmacies like Boggio’s and clothing stores like Mark’s Work Wearhouse and Tim Horton’s or Swiss Chalet.
- Place gift card(s) in the white mailbox at our partner locations.
- Home Instead® will provide the gift cards to the Niagara Region’s Senior Community Outreach program to purchase items and distribute to vulnerable seniors in Niagara.
- The last day for collections will be Dec 16 2020
Teide Zimmermann | Pre Planning Director – Licensed Cemetery and Funeral Pre Planner
Pleasantview Memorial Gardens | Arbor Memorial Inc.
2250 Hwy #20, Fonthill ON CA, L0S 1E6
E: TZimmermann@arbormemorial.com | C: (905) 380-6907