The Jackfish are looking for generous, qualified families and individuals to get involved and serve as host families for our athletes in 2024.
Numerous lifetime relationships have been forged between IBL players and their Host Families over the years and we expect more to develop in each future season. Graduations, weddings and holidays have all been shared by host family members and IBL players. Children of host families have been fortunate enough to receive baseball tutelage and view IBL players as role models not available to most youth. Becoming a host family is a commitment, but it’s also one of the best opportunities and experiences we can offer for both our athletes and community members!
Benefits of Being a Jackfish Host Family:
- Each member of your immediate family will receive FREE season tickets
- Jackfish t-shirt for all members of your household
- Host Family Appreciation Night at end of season
- The player will be a positive role model for your children
- You will be more involved with the community
- $1,000 per player for room and board