Niagara Community Foundation
301-8 Church St., St. Catharines, ON L2R 3B3
Business Contact Email:
Realizing community dreams through philanthropy
The Niagara Community Foundation improves the quality of life in Niagara through philanthropy.
- Enable, collaborate and transform: Enable community improvement by providing funds and community knowledge. Bring organizations together to form partnerships based on the respective strengths of each organization to focus on key community issues.
- Demonstrate philanthropic leadership: Demonstrate expertise and best practice in philanthropic leadership.
- Put Niagara first: Communicate and support the Niagara story. Build community leadership. Seek and develop individuals who will bring leadership to the community.
- Be trustworthy, transparent and accountable: Engage in practices that are open, accessible, fair, objective, flexible, timely, accountable and measurable and built on a foundation of respect, trust, integrity and honesty.
- Ensure sound governance and management: Ensure that the Niagara Community Foundation governance and management is sound, relevant and realizes its full fiduciary responsibility. This includes maintaining accreditation with Imagine Canada.