Steven Soos, Candidate for Pelham Town Council, Ward 1:
- Supports strict enforcement and zero tolerance of the bylaws limiting short term AirBnB rentals.
- DOES NOT SUPPORT a “HOTEL ” in the former RBC Branch
- Supports Appropriate Development; which serves the needs of the residents, and does not burden them.
- Supports maintaining the quiet rural lifestyle of Fenwick, Ridgeville and North Pelham.
Elect Steven Soos,
BELIEVE IN STEVE
A Proven Track Record: Over 6-years experience in municipal politics!!
- Proposed a Partnership with Niagara Region and local-area educational institutions to deliver preventative education to our young people on the dangers of Opioids.
- Called Niagara Region to declare a State of Emergency on Mental Health, Homelessness, and Addiction.
- Organized and hosted Niagara-South’s first-ever Town Hall on Mental Health, Homelessness and Addictions during the last federal election.
- April Jeffs, Former Mayor of Wainfleet, Niagara Regional Councillor, and former Federal Conservative Party of Canada Candidate for Niagara Centre.
- Nancy Beamer, Pelham Ward 1 Resident.
- Officer Garrick Halinen, Troop Warrant Officer, Canadian Armed Forces.
- Wayne Campbell, Niagara Falls City Councillor.
- Paul Grenier, former Welland City Councillor for Ward 3, and former Niagara Regional Councillor for Welland.
- Jim Handley, Thorold City Councillor.
- George McDermott, Fort Erie Town Councillor, Ward 1.
- Karen Fraser, former Green Party of Ontario Candidate, Niagara Falls Riding.
Steven Soos, Pelham Town Council Candidate Ward 1
“Authorized by the Steven Soos Campaign”