Join us for a fun-filled evening of Travel Trivia with your social bubble from the comfort of your own home! You’ll be playing as individuals against each other for prizes and bragging rights!
The evening includes an entertaining game of Travel Trivia, prize draws, and a silent auction, with 100% of the proceeds supporting St. John Ambulance Niagara Region Branch!
Get your social bubble together, prepare your snacks and drinks, and have fun playing trivia for a great cause! Challenge those outside your bubble to a friendly competition!
WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY:
• Each member of your social bubble (same household) will need to purchase a ticket to play and win prizes
• The quiz will be presented live on Zoom, and you will submit your answers via an external website
• There will be “door” prize draws between rounds of trivia, and a silent auction where you can bid on items in the Zoom chat
• The leaderboard will be shown after every round of trivia and a Grand Prize awarded to the overall Trivia Champ
• The Zoom link will be sent via email a week before the event – be sure to download Zoom well in advance of game time
• This game is best played with two devices, one to watch the presentation (eg. laptop) and one to answer the questions (eg. smartphone). It can also be done from two browsers on the same device, but not as effective
For more information about the format, please contact event organizer Lisa Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 289-213-6566