The Town of Pelham is seeking interested residents to fill various positions during advanced polling (September 3rd & September 12th) and on By-Election Day (September 15th).
Positions are being hired for:
- Polling Station Cleaner
- Information Clerk/ Greeter
- Revisions Clerk
- Health Assessment Officer
- Physical Distancing Officer
- Deputy Returning Officer (stand-by positions only)
- Vote Tabulator Operator (stand-by positions only)
Election workers play a significant role in their municipality’s election, ensuring the process runs smoothly by greeting and directing voters, verifying important information and maintaining health regulations.
No prior experience is required and training sessions for new and returning workers will be provided.
For more information and to obtain the By-Election Worker Application, please visit: https://www.pelham.ca/2020byelection/