myNiagaraOnline is a community website posting general interest community information events, articles, and therefore has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protect your privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site.
Personal Information: This Web site collects personal information when you fill out the contact form, and from Clients or prospects. We use this information primarily to send you information and to notify you from time-to-time of any special announcements, newsletters and new information added to the site. We do not sell or share any personal information whatsoever.
Un-subscribe: If you would no longer like to receive information updates or newsletters from us, Click “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the newsletter and your name and e-mail address will be removed from the list.
myNOTL.com is operated on a designated market area principle and reserves the right to restrict commercial advertising based on the following criteria:
1) Advertising sponsors must have businesses located in the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake
2) provide a unique category of services and/or represent a significant Pelham market share within a business category that has limited availability within the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Fresh Ink Creative Writing Contest
- Welcome New #myNiagara Leaders Circle Partner: Glavac Sadikov Financial Planning
- NWBIA Business Spotlight: Welland Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd under New Ownership
- Virtual Garden Tour: CFUW St. Catharines
- Pelham Art Festival: Online Sales have Started – Don’t Miss Out On Buying A Local Treasure!
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.