myNiagaraOnline is a community website posting general interest community information events, articles, and therefore has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protect your privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site.
Personal Information: This Web site collects personal information when you fill out the contact form, and from Clients or prospects. We use this information primarily to send you information and to notify you from time-to-time of any special announcements, newsletters and new information added to the site. We do not sell or share any personal information whatsoever.
Un-subscribe: If you would no longer like to receive information updates or newsletters from us, Click “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the newsletter and your name and e-mail address will be removed from the list.
myNOTL.com is operated on a designated market area principle and reserves the right to restrict commercial advertising based on the following criteria:
1) Advertising sponsors must have businesses located in the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake
2) provide a unique category of services and/or represent a significant Pelham market share within a business category that has limited availability within the Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- #LiveLoveLocal SHOUT OUT: Upper Canada Native Art Gallery
- Niagara Parks Golf Introduces New Virtual Fitness Workshop Series
- Let’s start a wave of gratitude
- Got an URGE to PURGE? Clear your space, at your own pace!
- North Welland BIA Business Spotlight: Seaway Mall Open with COVID-19 Customer Screening at Entry
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.