Colour Concepts by Christine
Fonthill, ON L0S 1E1
With the unique ability to combine elegance and practicality in her decorating approach, Christine is an accredited member of the Canadian Decorators’ Association.
Christine studied art and graphic design at Sheridan College where she learned how to use the elements of good design: -lines, shapes, textures, colour and placement.
Today Christine translates these elements for her clients and incorporates them into the spaces she creates with them.
Christine regularly expands her knowledge of the decorating industry by attending training seminars offered by the window covering and paint industries.
Versatility is key in today’s ever-changing environment so whether your style is Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary or Eclectic, Christine will ensure every client’s individual uniqueness is reflected in the final project.
Tailoring each project to the specific needs and objectives of her clients, Christine has successfully directed both residential and commercial projects. Regardless of the challenges each individual project brings, Christine will provide an exceptional level of dedication and expertise.
Whether you’re redecorating, renovating or planning the construction of a new home, Colour Concepts by Christine can assist with:
- Custom paint colour consultations
- Furniture and accessory selection
- Custom window dressings from unique fabric treatments to Hunter Douglas products
- Preparation of conceptual drawings for space planning
- Kitchen and bathroom renovations
- Home makeovers for real estate market
- Project management
- Fresh Ink Creative Writing Contest
- Welcome New #myNiagara Leaders Circle Partner: Glavac Sadikov Financial Planning
- NWBIA Business Spotlight: Welland Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd under New Ownership
- Virtual Garden Tour: CFUW St. Catharines
- Pelham Art Festival: Online Sales have Started – Don’t Miss Out On Buying A Local Treasure!
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.