Magical Chase is a scrolling shooter video game developed by Quest and released by Palsoft for the PC Engine in Japan in 1991. The game was graphically altered for its North American release in 1993 on the TurboGrafx-16. It is a very rare game. We have seen used copies on Ebay for about $9,000 and new copies for $249,000.
Goodwill Niagara has a lot of great items on Silent Auction at all of our locations.
Magical Chase is currently on Silent Auction at our 572 Niagara Street store in Welland. Below are the rules for our Silent Auctions.
Rules for Silent Auction:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that they understand the Auction rules – please ask for assistance if needed.
- To bid – enter bidding number (different for each store), amount and current date. Incorrect information will result in disqualification from further bidding. It is advisable to ask a staff member to verify your bid.
- A staff member cannot change a customer’s bid. Goodwill Niagara reserves the right to remove incorrect or unreasonable bids. (Examples: wrong increment, wrong date, etc.)
- The bidder can call the store to check on the status of their bid but the store can not put a new bid on their behalf. Every bid is to be made by the bidder personally.
- If there is no higher bid for 5 full working days (without counting the day of the bid), the last bidder is the winner and will be contacted on the 6th day.
- Winning bidders have 3 days to purchase their item or they will be disqualified and the item will be offered to the next bidder. Refusal to purchase an Auction item after winning will result in disqualification from the Auction.
- All Auction items are sold “As is”. Goodwill does not claim knowledge of or responsibility for the authenticity of the items. Buyers should research and inspect the items for condition and authenticity prior to placing a bid.
- No discounts apply to Auction items and All sales are final.
- In special circumstances, Goodwill Niagara reserves the right to remove an item before the bidding is complete.
- For any concerns please contact the Store Manager.