NEW THIS FALL! Women’s Place Fundraising Calendar
Buy a Women’s Place fundraising calendar for only $10 and you will be entered to win a daily prize throughout the month of November. Over $8000 in prizes to be won!
November is Woman Abuse Prevention Month. Your purchase will support domestic violence services in Niagara Falls and Welland, services that are more critical than ever as the rate and severity of domestic violence continue to increase during the pandemic, and fundraising events are cancelled because of social distancing.
Every calendar supports critical domestic violence services in South Niagara. Only 2500 will be sold so get yours today!
Visit our website for purchase locations. https://lnkd.in/e9zMGZH
HOW TO GET YOUR CALENDAR
- Visit one of the following Royal LePage offices during business hours (Cash sales only):
- 33 Maywood Ave (St. Catharines)
- 4850 Dorchester Rd (Niagara Falls)
- 368 King Street (Port Colborne)
- OR visit
- Stop by the Seaway Mall on Fridays and Saturdays throughout October (Cash sales only). Women’s Place volunteers will be located near the Fido kiosk just inside the main entrance.
- Not able to stop into one of our community partners or trying to limit your trips into the community to support social distancing measures? Click here to email our development director, Amanda (at firstname.lastname@example.org). She can provide you with instructions for how to process your payment, and Women’s Place will mail the calendar right to your mailbox!
- Volunteers in our community will also be selling calendars to friends and family.
Draws start on November 1st. Calendars will be available through November 29, 2020 (but make sure to get yours early so you are included in every prize draw!). Winning entries will be re-entered into the draw.
Draws will take place at 8 a.m. daily and winners will be announced on the Women’s Place Facebook page.
2500 calendars will be sold.
*Note: This is not a 12-month calendar. You will receive a calendar for the month of November that shows the prizes to be won each day.