Do you need something delivered? Mainly Niagara is now offering a temporary driving service, between 10am-6pm. We are offering delivery for essential items from small, local businesses in Niagara Falls who are currently remaining open. (*We will not be competing with any businesses that are already subscribed to Door Dash, Uber Eats or Skip the Dishes).
Our drivers will be adhering to all CO-VID19 procedures:
- Ensuring interior of vehicle is clean and disinfected.
- Driver will be sanitizing hands regularly between each pick up & drop-off.
- If you are quarantined, we will text or call you to let you know the item has been dropped off at your door.
Here’s how it works:
- Call our delivery driver Luke at: 905-353-4853
- Give him your name, address and contact info.
- Tell him what you need to order and from where.
- We will call in advance to make sure the business is a) open, b) following all CO-VID19 protocols, and c) has your requested items available. We will then advise them to expect a call from you.
- We will call you back with the number of the establishment. We request that you place the order with them and pay them directly through on-line or credit card payments. *If possible, we request that the delivery fee be added to the cost paid to the store, so no money needs to be exchanged.
If we can help, please reach out to us. We’re here to help!