Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre is an art gallery and studio located in a heritage building circa 1891 on the banks of the Niagara River. The pumping station supplied water to the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake until 1983. The Niagara Pumphouse Art Centre Association was formed in 1990 and through community effort, the building was restored and converted to a visual arts centre in 1994. The Niagara Pumphouse offers year-round educational programs, exhibitions and events promoting interests in the visual arts.
- How to Keep Supporting Local Businesses during Stay-at-Home Order
- Ask the Experts: Canadian Real Estate Renovation Trends (2021)
- Just Listed! 469 Leonard Ave., Welland $499,900
- North Welland BIA Business Spotlight: Clarke Ventresca Foot & Orthotic Centre
- New CUSTOMERS: Special Offering from My Local Connection
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.