The Ontario government has announced that it will move the province into Step One of its Roadmap to Reopen at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, June 11, 2021.
Local restaurants look forward to welcoming you back with patio dining and our non-essential local retail businesses will be reopening to accept in-person customers again.
Click here for a business guide to Step One of the Roadmap to Reopen. https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario
Here’s a list of what will be allowed:
- Outdoor social gatherings and organized public events with up to 10 people.
- Outdoor religious services and ceremonies, including wedding services and funeral services, capped at the number of people that can maintain a physical distance of two metres.
- Indoor religious services and ceremonies, including wedding services and funeral services permitted at up to 15 per cent capacity of the particular room.
- Non-essential retail permitted at 15 per cent capacity, with no restrictions on the goods that can be sold.
- Essential and other select retail permitted at 25 per cent capacity, with no restrictions on the goods that can be sold.
- Outdoor dining with up to four people per table, with exceptions for larger households.
- Outdoor fitness classes, outdoor groups in personal training and outdoor individual/team sport training to be permitted with up to 10 people.
- Day camps for children permitted to operate in a manner consistent with the safety guidelines for COVID-19 produced by the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health.
- Overnight camping at campgrounds and campsites, including Ontario Parks, and short-term rentals.
- Concert venues, theatres and cinemas may open outdoors for the purpose of rehearsing or performing a recorded or broadcasted concert, artistic event, theatrical performance or other performance with no more than 10 performers, among other restrictions.
- Outdoor horse racing tracks and motor speedways permitted to operate without spectators.
- Outdoor attractions such as zoos, landmarks, historic sites, botanical gardens with capacity and other restrictions.