- Four-part virtual event series will help prepare golfers for the upcoming season
- Virtual workshops will be held bi-weekly on Wednesdays beginning on March 3rd, with full details and tickets available at niagaraparks.com/fitness
NIAGARA FALLS – Niagara Parks will host a four-part virtual workshop series focused on preparing players of all ages and skill levels for the upcoming golf season. The interactive sessions will cover everything from health and wellness to tips for improving their fundamentals and adding power their swings.
The workshops will feature live instruction from Niagara Parks Golf’s head teaching professional Geoff Law and former LPGA player and Canadian Golf Hall of Fame inductee Cathy Sherk. They will be joined by renowned Strength and Conditioning Coach Nathane Jackson, who will begin the series on March 3rd and host the final session on April 14th.
The hour-long interactive online workshops will each focus on a unique golf topic.
- March 3: Nathane Jackson, Health and Wellness for Golf Performance
- March 17: Cathy Sherk, Classic Golf Fundamentals
- March 31: Geoff Law, Play Better Golf in 2021
- April 14: Nathane Jackson, Strength and Power
Additional event details and tickets are available at niagaraparks.com/fitness. Tickets are $15 per session, with access to all four events available for $45. All sessions will be broadcast live at 10am via Zoom, with registrants also receiving a recorded version following the event.
(Source: Niagara Parks news release)