The Art Advisory Committee is calling all artists to exhibit their work at the new Meridian Community Centre. The Community Centre has two locations to display artwork:
– Main Atrium in the Meridian Community Centre
– Second Floor Outside of the Dr. Gary & Mall Accursi Room
How to Apply:
1) Fill out the rental application form on www.pelham.ca/artscommittee
2) The Town of Pelham Art Advisory Committee reviews applications at their monthly meetings. Please allow 30 days for review and notification.
3) A Town of Pelham staff member will be in contact should your application be approved to move forward.
4) A checklist for artists will be provided once your application has been approved
For more information and/or to view the art wall rental application, visit: www.pelham.ca/artscommittee