Enhance your leadership skills while giving back to Niagara.
Read more about this year’s program in the Participant Handbook.
Register Today. Space is Limited. Scholarships Available.
Application Deadline Leadership Niagara Community Leadership Development Program
The Leadership Niagara Community Leadership Development Program strengthens the bonds within the Niagara Region by developing the capabilities of mid-level professionals, across diverse sectors, who care about the community. Our program provides a 9-month leadership experience that allows participants to build and strengthen core competencies through examining the following topics:
1. Exploring Leadership For Today’s Challenging World
2. Creating Collaborative Partnerships
3. Navigating and Influencing Community Systems Transformation
4. Community Impact: Non-Profits, Governance, and Local Government
5. Mindfulness, Mindset, and Emotionally Effective Leadership
6. Exploring Topics In Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity in Niagara
7. Showcasing and Celebrating Our Leadership Niagara Journey
- Applications are due by August 8, 2023
- Program runs from October 2023 to June 2024
- Learning Days: 14, in person and virtually.
- Opening Retreat: October 13, 2023
- Graduation: June 2024