Pick up a Niagara’s South Coast Explore Pass explore and start collecting #stampsfromsouthcoast from awesome local businesses! Visit www.niagarasouthcoast.com/mystamps to learn about how you can WIN weekly prizes by supporting local.
- You can pick up a new explore pass at any participating business or download and print one here.
- When you visit a participating business and spend a minimum of $10, you will receive one stamp from the merchant at the time of purchase.
- Once your explore pass is full with six stamps, you must fill in your contact information at the back of the pass. You will then submit it to one of four drop-off locations or via email. If you choose to submit via email, use your smartphone to take a picture of the pass and include this picture as an attachment.
- A full explore pass must be submitted on Tuesday of every week to be eligible for the weekly draw. Visit Niagara’s South Coast on social media for notification of weekly prize winners.
- A minimum purchase of $10 at a participating business is required to receive a stamp. This amount cannot be applied to the monetary amounts on gift cards or certificates or combined with any existing offers, deals or discounts.
- A full explore pass is made up of six stamps and must have a minimum of two stamps from at least two distinct municipalities. For example, two stamps from Fort Erie and two from Welland and one from Wainfleet and Port Colborne is a complete pass.
- Eligibility is open to residents of any one of Niagara’s 12 municipalities.
- One full explore pass per person is eligible for the weekly draw. To be eligible for future weekly draws, a new pass must be started, filled and submitted. A submission of no more than two separate passes for one person may be accepted. Couples, pairs or partners who wish to combine and submit two separate passes may be accepted as well.