Local Business Owners: Please be advised that we are compiling a list of #ShopLocalNiagara business updates and online orders, pick-ups/delivery and virtual services that you are offering to customers at this time. Please send us your promotions, so that we can amplify them for you. Email email@example.com to add your business to this list.
Please also take a few minutes to check if your Pelham, Welland or Niagara-on-the-Lake Local Business/Community Organization is listed in your applicable myPelham.com, myWelland.com or myNOTL.com Local Directory – we are offering FREE Linked Directory Listings as part of our COVID-19 community support initiative.
As the situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, the offerings on this list are continually subject to change – we ask that you contact the Businesses listed directly to confirm their current status of operation.
Community Support Messages:
- Thermography Clinic Niagara, 269 East Main Street, Welland, ON, “Business Owners – Dress Up Your Windows with Positive Messages!”
- The Heart of Niagara Hotels and Impact Promotions have partnered together to raise $25,000 for the Niagara Health Foundation by selling OUR HEROES ~ Support our Front-line Workers T-SHIRTS.
Restaurants offering Take Out Food Service:
- Nature’s Corner Bakery & Cafe , 302 Canboro Rd., Ridgeville “We’ve installed a plexiglass barrier to assist in our efforts to keep our staff and community safe. We are open daily 11am – 3pm for take out. Offering no contact delivery Wed. – Sat. 12pm – 2pm.”
- Fenwick Pie Company 1410 Balfour St., Fenwick “We’re extra stocked all our entrees, meat pies, pizzas, soups and goodies for everyone, never mind the hustle bustle of the supermarkets get in here and get some real food to take home for your freezer stock!”
- My Place Bar & Grill, 20 Regional Rd 20 (Fonthill Shopping Plaza) Fonthill, is Back for Take-Out Starting Friday, April 24th 4-8pm . “we will offer take-out from 4-8pm on Friday, Saturday & Sunday with subsequent weeks take-out will be available Thursdays through Sunday. Call your orders in to 905-892-4949.Curbside Pick Up is available OR use our In-house Delivery Service – FREE with orders over $35 (before tax); Our Take-Out Menu will be available on our website: http://myplacebarandgrill.ca/menu/ on Wednesday, April 22nd.
- M.T. Bellies: 871 Niagara Street, Welland – Pop Up Kitchen – This weeks take out runs from Wednesday to Friday 3pm till 7pm curbside pickup. Pre-order or order on the night! We have some great favorites up every week. As always your well-being is our top priority, we have stringent policies in effect to help keep both guests and staff safe.
- Matteos Ristorante new takeout menu! 125 E. Main St, Welland (905) 732-2111 View MENU here on myNiagara Online.
- C.C.’s Dugout Italian Eatery, 301 Thorold Road, Welland, ON Tel: – (905) 734-7740, Take out only at this time. Pick-Up and Delivery available
- Cheers Restaurant 292 East Main Street, Welland, ON Tel: – (905) 732-5551 Website: – Facebook: – facebook.com/cheers.welland Only accepting online orders for pick up or delivery placed through Skip the Dishes.
- Fireside Welland, 153 Southworth Street, Welland, UPDATE MARCH 19th – So much has changed in the past few days that we would like to update our previous updates so we are all updated. We will remain open for take out orders. 905-732-7272. Delivery is available as well. Our hours will be 11am to 7 pm Tuesday through Saturday. We will be closed Sundays and Mondays and continue to adhere to the strict guidelines of sanitizing for everyone’s well being. Our take out menu is on our website as well as our Facebook Page. Thank you to everyone who has placed orders these past few days. Your support is very appreciated and noticed.
- Evelyn’s Sandwich Factory 15 Niagara St. (905) 734-9316 “We are open 11-3 for takeout and delivery!! We have opened up our side window for pick ups as well! Give us a call and place your order and we can have it ready! We thank you so much for your continued patronage through these trying times and truly wish you all stay safe and healthy.”
- Cafe Amalia Welland, 445 Thorold Rd ,Welland is offering takeout please call to make your order. 905-734-1500
- Budapest Bakeshop , 106 Queen Street E, Niagara on the Lake opening back up for takeout and curbside pickup! All contactless! Baking to order so please give us advance notice. Orders will be walked outside to you or your car🚗. How to order? Call or email us: 905-468-7778 firstname.lastname@example.org; Follow Facebook Page for hours
- Olde Angel Inn, 224 Regent St , Niagara-on-the-Lake,(905) 468-3411 offering Take out daily 4-8pm – Place your order starting at 1pm, View update here on myNOTL.com
Your Neighbourhood Pizza Company, 3714 Portage Road, Niagara Falls We have remained open for pick up and delivery during this time and will continue for the time being! Natalie Ryan
- 13th Street Winery, 1776 Fourth Avenue St. Catharines, We have made the decision to offer pick-up at the winery for Bakery Treats, Wine and Meals to Go. We have 3 options: 1.Order online and pick up at Bakery Farmhouse. Visit our website to order online then give us a call when you arrive; 2.Call us at 905-984-8444 to place your order and arrange your pick up time; 3.Place your order at the door and it will be brought to you. Our menu of available items may change daily. Follow up on social media for updates on what products are available. You can pick up your order at the Bakery Farmhouse porch or we will deliver to your car. The Bakery Farmhouse is open Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm; If you want to add wine to your order give is a call! 905-984-8444
- White Meadow Farms Our doors may be temporarily closed but you can still browse and shop in The Sweet Shop! Here is a convenient list of our in-store products, some you won’t find on our website. A great way to enjoy our temporary Free Local Delivery and Drive-In Pick-Up Service. More details here
- Niagara Fresh by Greengrow Roadside Farm Stand, 760 Foss Road, Fenwick, OPEN Mon.-Sat. 6 days a week 8am to 8pm year-round for fresh Ontario Cucumbers, Tomatoes and Peppers; Order your Veggie Box online
- Devries Fruit Farm: 825 Canboro Rd, Fenwick OPEN Monday-Friday 8-6pm and Saturday 8-5 pm, We would like you all to know, that we have an abundance of apples still available at the farm. Apples are one of the most nutritious fruits to eat, to stay healthy. We are . We are taking all of the important measures of wiping down door handles and any other surfaces that people could come in contact with. The farm at is still a very safe place to shop. We also have fresh mushrooms, carrots, beets, cucumbers and many more items available for purchase. Please consider taking the drive out to the farm during this time of uncertainty.”
- The Grove Farm Shop, 1267 Niagara Stone Rd., Niagara-on-the-Lake Open for our usual hours of operation. As the situation progresses, we will keep you informed of any changes to that plan. We will limit the number of guests in the shop to a maximum of 5. We will only be accepting card payments, no cash (Visa, MC and Debit); We have plenty of Ontario small flock eggs, hewitts milk, local honey and bread so no worries there. Our freezer is fully stocked with chili, gumbo, soups, bone broths, Steak & Potato Pasties (hand held meat pies) and Samosas! Our bakery will not be producing treats with the exception of Butter tarts. These are pre packed 6 packs only. All our apples are free and we welcome you to take some to give to those who might not be able to get out for themselves. *when we run out we’re out that’s it thats all. Please feel free to call us with any questions before you come down. 905-468-9821Thank you for your support ❤– Everyone at the Grove.
- Harvest Barn 1179 Fourth Avenue, St. Catharines would be happy to take grocery orders over the phone and have them delivered to you. Please give us call at 905-641-1666 to place an order or to inquire about delivery fees in your area. We wish you all health and hope you find peace of mind in your communities and families as we navigate these difficult times together. Sincerely, Management of Harvest Barn St. Catharines
Wineries/Breweries with Delivery:
- Silversmith Brewing Company: 1523 NIAGARA STONE ROAD, VIRGIL ON Starting Thursday March 19th we will be launching free home delivery for all local Niagara addresses for bottles (min. 4), growlers and kegs! Deliveries will be made between Monday-Friday 3-7. To qualify for the daily order, place yours by 2PM. Call us at 905.468.8447 ext 201 or text us at 905.351.7125 to place your order. We want everyone and their families to stay safe, healthy and connected as we move forward through this together, so take care of one another during these uncertain times. Continue to communicate with one another; FaceTime, Email, Text, Phone if not in person.”
- Pondview Winery We are offering free same day deliveries in Niagara and a 25% discount on a large selection of wines.
- The Hare Wine Co. SAVE $30 ON A CASE OF ANY JACK RABBIT WINE. On behalf of The Hare family and team, we would like to sincerely thank you for your continued support during this difficult time. As a token of our appreciation we’re offering $30 off any case of Jack Rabbit wines! Mix & match between Jack Rabbit White, Rosé & Red! Still offering to your door delivery and free shipping in Ontario on orders of 6 or more bottles. Order online – https://theharewineco.com/#front-door or call the winery at 905-684-4994.
- Boggios Family Pharmacy, Effective Monday March 23, 2020 our stores are closing at 6 through the week and 5 on Saturday. Sunday hours haven’t changed. Don’t forget, WE DELIVER! Read Boggio Family of Pharmacies Operations COVID-19 UPDATE March 17, 2020
- PharmaChoice-Family Health Pharmacy Pelham , 130 HWY 20, Fonthill Marketplace – (905) 892-1888 , Stop the Spread -Call Ahead for FREE Delivery or Curbside Pick-up
- Shoppers Drug Mart is dedicating the first opening hour of shopping at our stores to our customers who need assistance or consideration, including seniors and people living with disabilities. We encourage you to check with your local store to confirm operating hours. Shoppers Drug Mart will also offer the 20% Seniors Day discount on regular priced items for the first hour each day every day. This is in addition to Seniors Days each Thursday.
Simpsons Pharmacy, 1882 Niagara Stone Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Follow COVID-19 Updates on their Facebook Page “As of 12:00pm March 18th, we have shifted our operations to strictly parking lot service or delivery in an effort to keep our team feeling safe and ensuring that we will be able to continue to operate in these trying times. ” March 21 Update: “Our delivery and drive thru process should improve this week with the arrival of mobile debit and credit payments. We can also accept email money transfer for payment. If you have a shopping list, email it to us at email@example.com“
- The Healthy Cupboard , 130 Hwy 20 E (by Food Basics) and 101 Clarence St. W, Port Colborne “As a government stated essential service We are staying open with all your essential needs with reduced hours. 10-5 m-f; 10-4 sat; 11-4 sun. Organic foods natural supplements natural cleaning supplies, natural body care etc… in all three locations we are Taking every possible precaution for our staff and valued customers We are maintaining a clean and safe environment as much as possible We will be monitoring this very closely Hope all is well and we will get through this Together! Thank you”
Burkholder Auto Net Work 180 Fitch Street Plaza, Welland, Open with Social Distancing Measures in Place -Just a quick note to let you know we are still open and regular hours are still in effect.
Businesses offering Curbside Pick Up and/or Delivery:
- Maple Leaf Home Gardens “We are a nursery in Vineland that has opened up an online plant shop to try to combat our Covid-19 dilemma just a little Our website is mapleleafhomegardens.com, and our Facebook name is Maple Leaf Home Gardens, and our Instagram is @mapleleafhomegardens.” Read #ShopLocalNiagara Update on myNiagaraOnline.com
- Thomas TV, 130 Thorold Rd, Welland Shop our website thomastv.com call or email us and we offer curbside pickup or doorstep delivery in Niagara!
Jo’s Hair Fashion, 308 Thorold Rd., Welland; We are temporarily closed but offering curb-side pickup of hair and aesthetic products. Also offering curb-side pickup of customized root touch-up kits to salon clients with a current client colour card on record.
For more details we can be contacted by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a message at (905) 735 9476.
- Sweet Thoughts Chocolate and Giftware 310 Canboro Road, Ridgeville, “Bobbi and her team worked very hard getting ready for Easter before this terrible Pandemic hit here! She has hundreds of Chocolate Bunnies and other great creations made and sitting on the shelves !! She will take phone orders 905-658-1061 for pick up only to keep everyone safe!! May have a Pop Up tent for pick ups. Please help small businesses to keep going during this difficult time. Thank you please stay safe and healthy !! ~John Lococo
- Vermeer’s Garden Centre and Flower Shop, 698 South Pelham, Welland , ON
905-735-5744 ex 3 Vermeer’s is closed to the public but we can deliver or you can do parking lot pick up. We are working on online ordering but for now we are taking orders by phone. Watch for daily specials on their Facebook Page.
- Regal Florist, 1616 Niagara Stone Rd, Virgil, Good morning everyone, for your safety and ours, we have decided to temporarily close our shop to walk in traffic. We will be here Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5 pm to accept phone orders for deliveries or curb side pickup. We appreciate your business and understanding. Thank you
Businesses offering Special Promotions available when they re-open:
Businesses Offering Virtual Workshops/Classes/Services:
- Job Gym, Employment Services Division of the John Howard Society of Niagara, 225 East Main Street, Welland Phone: 905-732-7655
: The COVID-19 outbreak in Canada has left many employers with questions concerning their businesses and employees. In an effort to assist, Job Gym staff have compiled a number of articles that are relevant to the economic plan of the country and province. If you would like a copy, please contact us at email@example.com. While our office locations are closed, the Job Gym staff are available through phone, email, social and virtual to assist you with Employment Information as we navigate our way through this Virus challenge.
B’N’R Stables,2250 Balfour St,Fenwick Virtual Horsemanship Program“We are a localhorseback riding facility and we, as many others have had to shut down. As a 100% lesson facility this meant a complete halt to all income. We got creative and put together a unique Virtual Horsemanship program for those that aren’t able to get out to ride horses right now. The information and registration is all on our website:
- Movement Unlimited, 178 Hwy 20 Fonthill, All group and private sessions are cancelled and the studio is closed. This week we are offering free online video training to anyone…studio client or not. videos.movementunlimitedinc.com We’re also working on a schedule for one on one video sessions and group sessions to begin in the next few weeks. We have a small supply of equipment for sale if anyone needs mats or props to work with from home. We will deliver for free. Contact: Allison Kares firstname.lastname@example.org
- Studio Twenty, 20 Hwy 20, Fonthill, Krysta Fleming invites you to join her on zoom for live fitness classes – “Get the zoom app (it’s free) and use my code : 936 658 2086 Viola !!!” View Class Listings
Businesses with Online Ordering:
- Oliv Tasting Room:122 Queen Street, Niagara-On-The-Lake, Thank you for your support! 💗 We have a small team working diligently to get all of your online orders to you as soon as possible. As a thank you for your patience & continued support, we are currently offering 1 free bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Balsamic Vinegar with your order on shop.olivtr.com. Use the discount “FREEGIFT2020” at check out.
- Sapphires Jewellers, 20 Hwy 20 East | Fonthill Shopping Centre We Are Here for you! Custom Work: Tom is still custom making jewellery and re-mounts and is accepting repair work as well. Call or email your questions, ideas or pictures, as we can work with you remotely to get the process started. This may be the perfect time to look into making that long overdue dream come true! We Buy Gold: Unwanted gold, silver or platinum? Call or email to arrange a quote. Shipping or curbside drop off can be arranged. Gift Certificates: We are selling gift certificates with value of 25% off. Receive 25% off regular priced in stock jewellery when you redeem in store or online. New Way to Shop: We are implementing new ways to shop while we are updating our website to serve you better. Read Feature Article here on myPelham.com.
- The Handmade Market– Directory of Local Artisans Offering Online Shopping
- Oliver and Rust, 137 Highway 20 East, Fonthill – Oliver and Rust is open however we are open for pickups. We are NOT encouraging any form of wander shopping. We work very hard to create an atmosphere to hang out in but, now is NOT the time. Our online store is getting items added by the minute to keep your time at home comfortable” https://oliverandrust.com/
- BeauChapeau Hat Shop, 42 Queen St, Niagara On The Lake, ON – Telephone and website orders (www.beauchapeau.com) open for business with over 10 000 hats in stock and curbside pick up available upon request. We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING in Canada and a $10 FLAT FEE to USA. We are also offering shopping for 2 people at at time by appointment only Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Toll Free 1-877-YOUR HAT(968-7428)
Local Business Support Services
- B4 Networks Inc. “Not yet setup to work from home? We can help, for FREE. To our fellow Niagara and Hamilton business owners: Please see our announcement regarding how we can help you and your employees work from home. We are prepared to do this for FREE as a public service (as long as we have capacity). We hope that it will help many businesses keep their employees employed and working where and when that is possible. Stay Safe, and Take Care of Each Other.”- Bryan Lachapelle, President and CEO, B4 Networks Inc
- Miles Kulik, Mortgage Broker, 22 Hwy 20 West, Fonthill is not open for clients, but my phone is on 10am until 7pm everyday. I can also be reached via email anytime and will respond as soon as possible. Even if we have never met and you have a mortgage/ financial related question with extra emphasis on the COVID 19 pandemic financial response. There are some government mortgage related programs being launched due to the Virus shutting down businesses etc. We are in this together. Care LOCAL, Stay Safe Cell/ Text 905-570-2983; Email email@example.com
- RC Delivery We have been in business since 2005. We service many restaurants and residents in Welland and surrounding area.We also do Alcohol Deliveries, Tim Hortons, Fast Food orders, Variety Stores, Pet Food Stores, Pharmacies. Our prices start at $6.00 but vary depending on what is being ordered. Read more here on #myWelland
- Best Western Plus Rose City Suites, 300 Prince Charles Drive South, Welland: We’re open for business offering limited service breakfast to those who are required to travel. We’ve installed hand sanitize stations at entrances, using UV lights to disinfect hard surfaces, health & safety is our #1 priority with a @BWWelland http://www.bestwesternniagara.com/
Restaurants that have Closed Temporarily:
- The Pelham Street Grille, 1507 Pelham Street, Fonthill “Thank you everyone for your on going support but we have decided to no longer do takeout and we will be closed as of tonight (March 20, 2020). We look forward to the day when we can re open but until then stay safe everyone!””
- Ye Olde Squire Welland “Given the severity of the situation at hand Ye Olde Squire Pub has decided to close until further notice. We can only hope things will sort themselves out quickly. We feel it’s in the best interest of our staff, families and valued guests. Stay healthy everyone! We will see you all soon.”
- The Black Sheep- Lounge & Coffee RoastersIt is with a very heavy heart to announce, that as of today (March 24th) at 2pm, the Black Sheep cease to operate its take-out, and delivery service. Though the province has said we are fine to continue operating, we do not feel that we are absolutely necessary. Our families, friends, and loved ones depend on us to make tough decisions for them, so health care workers have to make less of them. FELLOW SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS- This is a tough time. Not being sure if you can afford to close is tough. Having said that, the faster we act, the faster we will be back to normal. Our coffee will still be available in actually essential places like supermarkets, and at Spinosa’s Bakery right next door. Please do your part, take care of those in your household, and stay the hell home if you can. ￼
- The Miix Cafe & Gifts 1518 Pelham St.,Fonthill March 23rd Update: Custom orders will also be closed effective tomorrow until the “non-essential” business closure is lifted. If you have a paid order you were waiting on, don’t worry, they will be completed today and we will arrange safe contact free pickup.Thank you for your support during this time and stay safe out there!
- Tailgates Bar & Grill, : 200 Fitch Street, Unit 8, Welland “Shutting down operations (take-out, delivery) completely as of today, March 28, 2020.We want to thank all of you for your unwavering and continuous support as we navigate through these unprecedented times. The health and safety of our staff, family, and community will always come first. We cannot wait to serve you all, once we deem it safe to re-open. Please stay tuned and we will update you all accordingly.”Jevan and Ryan
Please share any business updates or virtual services you would like us to promote as part of this effort!