- This event has passed.
April 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Did you know: Occupational Therapy can help you to become more aware and balanced, as well as help you to develop stress management strategies?
This 4-week, small, closed group will be facilitated by 2 Occupational Therapists and will help you to:
• Bring awareness into personal patterns
• Prioritize and develop goals, self-care routines, & stress reduction strategies
• Promote health/wellness and make meaningful connections
• Apply practical skills to enhance healthy routine engagement and to create lifestyle balance
• Explore and embody practices of mindfulness, wellness, reflective journaling, group inquiry and mindful art
Want to Add Your Community Event? Submit Here!