Shoebox Project Niagara
November 19 - November 29
The Shoebox Project is a registered non-profit that supports many Niagara shelters and programs during
the holiday to provide support for women in our community that are in-need or in-crisis.
Often, women report feeling disconnected from society, invisible and alone. Our gifts and letters are a powerful reminder for a woman that she has not been forgotten and that she remains a valued and respected member of her community.
- #NiagaraMyWay Spotlight on Local: Soora K-Food Restaurant at Pelham Hills Golf Club
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Based Violence – What is #GBV?
- $5M Boost to NCF’s Environmental Grants Program
- #NiagaraMyWay Makes it Easy to Shop Local
- GIVEAWAY ALERT: Join the #NiagaraMyWay Campaign for a Chance to WIN!
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.