Shared Perspectives – Brock University Choral Activities Workshop Series Part 2 (March)
March 1 @ 5:00 pm - March 31 @ 5:00 pm
Presented by the Department of Music and Brock University Choral Activities:
Shared Perspectives: Live talks featuring conductors, composers and vocal choral specialistsHosted by Rachel Rensink-Hoff
Rollo Dilworth | March 3, 2:30 pm – Cultural Appropriation & Culture Sharing in Choral Music
Cynthia Peyson Wahl | March 15, 12:30 pm – Decolonizing the Music Curriculum
Leanne Vida | March 17, 2:30 pm – A Spectrum of Sound: Vocal Resonance
Christianne Rushton | March 24, 2:30 pm – Fact or Fiction: Debunking the Myths around Vocal Health
Ardelle Ries | March 29, 12:30 pm – The SingAble Society
Michael Barret | March 31, 2:30 pm – Traditional South African Music
Email email@example.com to register for free!
Hosted by: Faculty of Humanities, Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts
Additional Information can be found at: https://experiencebu.brocku.ca/event/175712
February 28 @ 6:00 pm - March 14 @ 6:00 pm
- Let’s start a wave of gratitude
- Got an URGE to PURGE? Clear your space, at your own pace!
- North Welland BIA Business Spotlight: Seaway Mall Open with COVID-19 Customer Screening at Entry
- Ask the Experts: Should I Remodel My Home Before Listing?
- Apply Now! Become a Vendor at the Stevensville Farmers’ Market
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.