REGISTER & PARTICIPATE VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE ACROSS CANADA!
April 11, 2021 | Free Entry
Forty-one years ago this April, Terry Fox started his iconic cross-country run, the Marathon of Hope. On April 11th, join us to celebrate Terry, celebrate the 41st anniversary of Terry’s run and celebrate all that has been accomplished with cancer research since Terry ran. Together, we can fundraise to achieve Terry’s dream of a world without cancer.
Sign up for the Marathon of Hope Celebration Run today and pledge to run or walk from 1K to 10K or more. Terry was unable to complete his cross-country run but we can keep Terry’s dream alive by compiling all of our pledged kilometres to see how many times we can cross the country, together!
Terry’s wish was that we all come together as a nation to end cancer. Your participation in this very special event will help us do just that.
Please also follow physical distancing measures and guidelines set out by the health agencies and government in your local area.
How to Register
- Registration is Free. Click on the “Click to Join the Celebration” link to go to the secure registration page
- Fill out your information on the registration form. Make sure to include your proper email address!
- You will receive a confirmation Email.
- Check the on-line confirmation list above.
- If there are any questions about your online registration please contact the race director.
For more information please contact our Support Centre
Please, donate today. Together we can achieve a world without cancer.
For more information, visit www.terryfox.org