- This event has passed.
Grief and COVID-19 (Online)
March 30 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Register today. Join us for a free public forum.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted our lives in many ways. During this time, you may be experiencing a range of emotions, such as feeling anxious, sad, depressed, angry or lonely.It may come as a surprise to realize that these responses may be grief which can affect people due to causes other than death. Join us as we explore grief in relation to the pandemic.
Topics we will explore include:
- Understanding Grief
- Loss and Covid-19
- Strategies for Coping
- Helpful Resources
- March 30
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Health & Wellness
- Zoom meeting
- How to Keep Supporting Local Businesses during Stay-at-Home Order
- Ask the Experts: Canadian Real Estate Renovation Trends (2021)
- Just Listed! 469 Leonard Ave., Welland $499,900
- North Welland BIA Business Spotlight: Clarke Ventresca Foot & Orthotic Centre
- New CUSTOMERS: Special Offering from My Local Connection
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.