- This event has passed.
2022 NBAA – Niagara Business Achievement Awards
June 23 @ 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
An Evening Celebrating Business Excellence
Thursday, June 23 | 5pm–9:30pm | Holiday Inn & Suites St. Catharines Conference Centre | 327 Ontario Street. St. Catharines
The Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce this year’s finalists for the 18th Annual Niagara Business Achievement Awards, presented by RBC.
Business of the Year – Presented by RBC
- CAA Niagara
- Kraun Electric
- Merani Hotel Group
- Shaw Festival
Young Professional Award – Presented by Bell
- Arienne Good
- Daniela Escobar
- Jarod Bleijerveld
- Josh Knoester
- Kailene Jackson
- Ryan Walker
- Stephanie Unsworth
Excellence in Business: Not for Profit – Presented by Fedcap Canada
- Community Crew
- The Norm Foster Theatre Festival
- Niagara SPCA and Humane Society
- St. John Ambulance
- Welland Public Library
Excellence in Business: Up to 25 Employees
- Baker Tilly Niagara LLP
- Giant Shoe Creative Agency
- Hero Dog Treats
- Movement Unlimited Inc.
Excellence in Business: More than 25 Employees – Presented by MNP
- Days Inn & Suites
- Niagara Regional Broadband Network Limited
- PBI-Printing by Innovation Inc.
Environmental Leadership – Presented by Walker
- Bench Brewing Company Inc.
- Goodwill Niagara
- Spirit in Niagara Small Batch Distillers
Excellence in Agribusiness, Farming & Rural Achievement – Presented by Niagara Peninsula Energy inc.
- Always June Organic Farm
- Sunrise Greenhouses
Excellence in Manufacturing – Presented by Brock University
- FSD Robotics
- General Motors St. Catharines
Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality
- Inn on the Twenty
- Niagara West Tourism Association
- Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
Technology and Innovation – Presented by Innovate Niagara
- Dine Niagara
- Intuitive Shipping Inc.
- McKnight Inclusive Design
Outstanding New Business – Presented by Niagara College
- Captains Cabin Cafe Inc.
- Ears Canada
- InspireClean Inc.
- McKnight Operational Consulting
- Niagara Orthopaedic Institute Fonthill
- Oggi Spa
Bestowed Award Recipients:
Community Leadership – Presented by Niagara Economic Development
- Caroline Mann
Innovative Leaders Award – Presented by CAA
- Keith Simmonds, Great Wolf Lodge
Entrepreneur of the Year – Presented by Meridian
- Bill Schenck, Schenck Farms & Greenhouses
Builder of the Year
- Merit Contractors Niagara
The Niagara Business Achievements Awards will be held on Thursday, June 23, 2022 at the Holiday Inn & Suites St. Catharines Conference Centre. For questions and more information, please email email@example.com or call 905-684-2361.
July 7 - July 9
July 9 @ 8:00 am - August 27 @ 5:00 pm
July 9 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm