140 King St., Welland, ON L3B 3J3
Business Contact Email:
A community museum focusing on the history of Welland and Pelham.
Located in the historic Carnegie Library, the Welland Museum is a community museum featuring the history of Welland and the surrounding area, the building of the Welland canal, aqueduct, local industry and cultural diversity.The museum offers changing exhibitions, workshops, school visits and special events.
- How to Keep Supporting Local Businesses during Stay-at-Home Order
- Ask the Experts: Canadian Real Estate Renovation Trends (2021)
- Just Listed! 469 Leonard Ave., Welland $499,900
- North Welland BIA Business Spotlight: Clarke Ventresca Foot & Orthotic Centre
- New CUSTOMERS: Special Offering from My Local Connection
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.