The Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region
The mission of the Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region is to improve the quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias and their caregivers.
The mission of the Alzheimer Society Niagara Foundation is to support the programs and services for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias and their families residing in the Niagara Region.
- #LiveLoveLocal SHOUT OUT: Upper Canada Native Art Gallery
- Niagara Parks Golf Introduces New Virtual Fitness Workshop Series
- Let’s start a wave of gratitude
- Got an URGE to PURGE? Clear your space, at your own pace!
- North Welland BIA Business Spotlight: Seaway Mall Open with COVID-19 Customer Screening at Entry
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.