The Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region
The mission of the Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region is to improve the quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias and their caregivers.
The mission of the Alzheimer Society Niagara Foundation is to support the programs and services for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias and their families residing in the Niagara Region.
- Fresh Ink Creative Writing Contest
- Welcome New #myNiagara Leaders Circle Partner: Glavac Sadikov Financial Planning
- NWBIA Business Spotlight: Welland Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd under New Ownership
- Virtual Garden Tour: CFUW St. Catharines
- Pelham Art Festival: Online Sales have Started – Don’t Miss Out On Buying A Local Treasure!
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.