Looking for a way you can help your local community right now?
This is an opportunity for local entrepreneurs and business owners to get some extra exposure and word out about their business, how they’ve been impacted and how they will be serving their communities again in the future.
If any of you know a local business that can benefit from some extra exposure and support please take a few moments to contact Laura via her Business Facebook so we can all do our part to create a #STRONGERNIAGARA
In the spirit of our myNiagara Online community platform we’re here always to show our support and rally our local community together. We thank Laura for her leadership in creating this video series and look forward to sharing her #STRONGERNIAGARA local business stories.
- Seniors with dementia need engagement and fun
- How to Keep Supporting Local Businesses during Stay-at-Home Order
- Ask the Experts: Canadian Real Estate Renovation Trends (2021)
- Just Listed! 469 Leonard Ave., Welland $499,900
- North Welland BIA Business Spotlight: Clarke Ventresca Foot & Orthotic Centre
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.