Pelham Summerfest Festival
Fonthill, ON L0S 1E0
Welcome to Pelham Summerfest – bring your family, your sunscreen, your lawn chairs and your dancing shoes!
Residents and visitors, friends and neighbours are invited to come together in Fonthill to explore our lively and walkable downtown!
Our popular Street Festival returns on Saturday with entertainment on the main stage on Pelham Street with a front-row view from our Summerfest Beer Pavilion under the Arches.
Explore the diversity of our unique local businesses and eateries as they showcase their offerings with sidewalk cafe dining, product demonstrations, exciting displays and shopping specials.
There are many free activities all day long, thanks to our generous sponsors, including the Kids Zone, the Active Zone and FREE Concerts.
Slow down, re-connect with friends and neighbours, relax and breathe deeply … that’s what small-town summer is all about.
- How to Keep Supporting Local Businesses during Stay-at-Home Order
- Ask the Experts: Canadian Real Estate Renovation Trends (2021)
- Just Listed! 469 Leonard Ave., Welland $499,900
- North Welland BIA Business Spotlight: Clarke Ventresca Foot & Orthotic Centre
- New CUSTOMERS: Special Offering from My Local Connection
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.