In 1907, the Niagara Historical Society opened Memorial Hall, Ontario’s first purpose-built Museum.
Plan a visit to the Niagara-on-the-Lake Museum to discover the unique stories of historic Niagara-on-the-Lake. Located 20km north of Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake provided a new home for refugees, was the capital of Upper Canada, was in the middle of a war zone and visited by millions as a place of recreation for over 100 years; these stories play a major role in the development of Canada.
- How to Keep Supporting Local Businesses during Stay-at-Home Order
- Ask the Experts: Canadian Real Estate Renovation Trends (2021)
- Just Listed! 469 Leonard Ave., Welland $499,900
- North Welland BIA Business Spotlight: Clarke Ventresca Foot & Orthotic Centre
- New CUSTOMERS: Special Offering from My Local Connection
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.