A Change of Face–Face Yoga and Meal Planning
Do you feel like the best years are behind you? Are you seeking to look your personal best? feel more attractive and healthier? Are you looking to improve your skin tone and tighten your appearance? Increase energy levels?
True beauty is an inside job and happens through optimal wellness. Forget just “surviving” the change of life because feeling vibrant and owning glowing skin is possible “without” quick-fix diets, risky surgical procedures, or other invasive measures.
Louise has a holistic nutrition background and writes a weekly nutrition blog that focuses on pro-aging foods which she incorporates in her simple but powerful Face Yoga signature program. This program will help you identify the source of your premature aging woes, create a more symmetrical face with an easy-to-follow routine so you can create a face your friends will envy!
She is available for private or group classes and themed workshops through Skype or Zoom. For more information contact email@example.com
Here’s to Aging on your terms!
Peace & Blessings! Louise
- Fresh Ink Creative Writing Contest
- Welcome New #myNiagara Leaders Circle Partner: Glavac Sadikov Financial Planning
- NWBIA Business Spotlight: Welland Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd under New Ownership
- Virtual Garden Tour: CFUW St. Catharines
- Pelham Art Festival: Online Sales have Started – Don’t Miss Out On Buying A Local Treasure!
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.