Fonthill, ON L0S 1E6
Wellspring Niagara is a regional cancer support centre that offers a variety of supportive care programs, AT NO COST, for all cancer patients, their families and their caregivers.
Centrally located to better serve people from all across the Niagara Region, Wellspring Niagara offers programs on both a drop-in and registered basis, for men, women and children with any type of cancer and at any stage in the cancer journey.
No appointment or referral is necessary. Wellspring Niagara is open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and depending on our program schedule – Saturdays from 10am – 1pm and most evenings from 6pm – 8:30pm.
*We recommend that you call us to confirm our evening and weekend hours.
50 Wellspring Way , Fonthill, Ontario L0S 1E6 (Free parking available)
- How to Keep Supporting Local Businesses during Stay-at-Home Order
- Ask the Experts: Canadian Real Estate Renovation Trends (2021)
- Just Listed! 469 Leonard Ave., Welland $499,900
- North Welland BIA Business Spotlight: Clarke Ventresca Foot & Orthotic Centre
- New CUSTOMERS: Special Offering from My Local Connection
YOUR WEEKLY NEWS
Join our FREE mailing list and receive your community newsletter every week with local news, 2 weeks of upcoming events and special offers just for your chosen community.