The YMCA of Niagara is eager to provide children with a fun, safe, active, and outdoor day camp experience this summer! Summer camp registration is open now online at ymcadaycamp.ca
“YMCA day camps have been reimagined to promote the health and safety of our campers, their families, and our staff team.” Said Erin Graybiel, General Manager of Day Camp and Youth Outreach. “The number one priority this summer is safety, but our energetic and creative camp staff team will ensure fun is at the forefront of our activities all while following the health and safety guidelines provided by provincial and local health authorities. “
During these unprecedented times, we recognize the importance of a positive, safe, and supportive experiences for the health development of children and youth. At YMCA Day Camp children can be outdoors, be physically active and enjoy being kids; while parents have the peace of mind that the YMCA puts their child first.
YMCA of Niagara Camp Options
- Nature Quest: a two-week camp for 5 to 6 year olds and 7 to 13 year olds. Campers will explore the world around them through hands on experiences in the great outdoors during this unique outdoor summer camp
- Move and Play: a one-week camp for 5 to 6 years and 7 to 13 years. Campers will be physically active while experiencing a wide variety of activities, sports, and games.
- Virtual Leadership Summer Day Camp: a two-week online camp that provides youth with a solid foundation that will help them identify what type of leader they want to be, and how to embrace, adapt and implement their leadership skills in a variety of settings.
- CRAYOLA® Imagine Arts Academy: Artist’s Passport: a one-week camp for 5 to 6 years and 7 to 13 year olds. Campers embark on an around-the-world cultural adventure in this specialty summer camp!
- Mad Science STEM Camp: a one-week camp for 5 to 6 year olds and 7 to 13 year olds. A week of hands-on, minds-on exploration of a variety of topics in STEM with a focus on creative problem solving and innovation of thought.
- Virtual Specialty Summer Day Camp: a one-week camp (1.5 hours per day) for ages 7 to 12 years old. Bring the joy of camp into your home! Energetic camp staff provide fun and games along with a variety of hands-on activities provided by camp partners.
- Outdoor Family Day Camp Activities: 2-hour programs on Fridays for family members ages 6 years and up. Our new outdoor family day camp program allows your household to experience YMCA camp activities together.
Registration is now open! For more information about our 2021 Summer Day Camps visit ymcadaycamp.ca.
If you have any questions, please reach out to via e-mail mailto:email@example.com or call us on (905) 934-9755 ext. 280
The YMCA is a charity serving our communities for over 160 years. During these unprecedented times, the Y needs your help more than ever to be able to serve those most in need in our community. Donations will continue to be accepted during this pause of YMCA programs. Click here to make your gift and help the YMCA continue supporting those in need.
The YMCA of Niagara is dedicated to the growth of all persons in spirit, mind and body with a sense of responsibility to each other and the global community.