Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and local businesses are ready to help you celebrate the annual day of love.
We invite you to help us curate a list of local Valentine’s Day ideas!
Send us your #LoveLocal suggestions for great ways to spoil your loved ones, or yourself, with local gifts or dining experiences this year. What are your favourite flower shops, chocolate shops, gift shops, restaurants and other local businesses where you will be doing your Valentine’s shopping?
Please submit your recommendations by email: info@myNiagaraonline.com or simply comment with a shout out in our Faceboook and Instagram posts or Tweet a #ShoutOut tagging @myNiagaraOnline, @myPelham or @myWelland
Let a local business know you love them! Be sure to tag them in your posts!
Follow along as we build our #NiagaraLoveLocal community list below🔽
1. Valentine’s Weekend Dinner at Kame and Kettle Beerworks
2) Check out Good Karma Cookie Co a home based business in Fonthill. Custom Sugar Cookies anyone??
~Jerry Bond via Facebook
3) Celebrate Valentine’s Day at My Place Bar & Grill
From February 10th to February 14th, indulge in a delicious dinner for two with any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, and a shared dessert from our special Valentine’s Day menu.
And there’s no better way to toast to your love than with a complimentary bottle of wine (𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 $135 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦).
Call us today to make your Valentine’s reservations : (905) 892-4949
4) Valentine’s Wine, Dine & Stay Packages at Rose Manor Welland
5) Massage Gift Certificate with Free Gift Wrapped Candle
Krysta Fleming RMT
6) Say “I LOVE YOU” with a song with A Cappella Niagara!
7) 20% off your Reflexology session on Valentine’s Day!
♥️♥️ VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIAL ♥️♥️
3 appointment times available – 11 am and 4 pm. 👣
8) With your ‘We Support Niagara’ book, you get exclusive offers that are perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Purchase your book at www.wesupportniagara.ca
Valentine’s Day is only 1 week away – don’t delay and purchase your coupon book today!