Founded in 1995, Procon Constructors Inc. has been in operation for more than 27 years. During this time, the company has grown to become a leading organization in the multi-trade contracting industry. They provide professional electrical, mechanical, SCADA, instrumentation installation, and maintenance service to the industrial, commercial, and institutional sectors.
Procon’s head office is located in Welland and boasts corporate office space, a pipe fabrication facility, and a control panel fabrication shop. As a local employer, Procon is proud of its dynamic team of professional, innovative, and efficient individuals who provide exemplary service to customers. Over their many years of service, the company has refined their practice of strategic planning and precise project execution to deliver quality installations and construction services.
- Type of business: Multi-trade contractor
- Started in Welland: 1995
- Number of employees: 50 to 100
With specialties across electrical, mechanical, and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), some of Procon’s services include:
- primary service and power distribution
- telephone, fibre optic, and data systems
- new and retrofit lighting installations
- instrumentation and controls tubing
- welding and pipe fabrication
- millwrighting and rigging
- interfacing data telemetry systems
- PLC programming and integration
- control panel design and fabrication
~ Greg Leone, operations manager