For two generations Dun-Rite Aluminum has been a proud and independent distributor of Canadian-made home improvement products. A team of knowledgeable staff focused on dedicated customer service and a full range of products has earned Dun-Rite a reputation for being a source of quality building materials and informed solutions. Always a fixture within Welland, the company originated as a contracting and installation service before growing into warehousing, then supply and distribution.
Significant business details
- 1991: Dun-Rite moves from 399 East Main St. to the Southwell Industrial Park at 30 Darte Drive
- 2013: A second location is opened in Niagara Falls
- 2019: Dun-Rite Aluminum renovates and expands the Welland facility by more than 16,500 sq. ft.
~ Marc Beaudry, owner and manager
- Type of Business: Supplier and distributor of exterior building products.
- Started in Welland: Dun-Rite Aluminum has been a family-owned Welland business since 1975.
- Number of Employees: 16 staff and father and son owners Gilles and Marc Beaudry.
- Energy efficient windows and doors
- Vinyl siding
- Metal roofing and eavestrough accessories
- Vinyl recycling
- Aluminum building products