Let Niagara’s Rehab Hospital reconnect you with Family and Friends!
The Audiology & Hearing Aid Clinic at Hotel Dieu Shaver is designed to assist with hearing assessment through to treatment.
Our team of Audiologists works with infants, children and adults to assess hearing ability and offer individualized solutions. Our Audiologists are registered with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO).
Audiology and hearing aid services are fee for service. All of our proceeds are re-invested into the hospital to allow for continual organizational improvements to benefit our patients, programs and the Niagara community.
Book a Hearing Test by April 16, 2023 and Save 15% on Professional Fees!
Our services include:
- Hearing tests (physician referral is not required)
- Hearing aid prescription, fitting, sales, service, support and training for their use
- FM system and other assistive listening devices sales, support and service
- Custom ear and hearing protection
- Auditory processing Disorder (APD) assessments (7+ years of age)
At Hotel Dieu Shaver, we work together with the following agencies:
- Assistive Devices Program (ADP)
- Infant Hearing Program (IHP) – Ontario Central South region
- Federal Programs (DND, RCMP, VAC, HC)
- Green Shield Canada
- Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services (ODSP, ACSD, Ontario Works)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
Request An Appointment
(There may be a fee for audiology and hearing aid services.)
Hours, Location & Contact Information
Hours of Operation: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (by appointment only)
Hotel Dieu Shaver – Outpatient Building
547 Glenridge Avenue
St. Catharines, Ontario
Phone: (905) 685-1381 x85233